Thursday, February 16, 2012

From The Vault/3

I hate my little brother sometimes.

I am so mad I could scream at him if I wasn't too busy crying.

Basically?  My parents know about the time I asked Katrina out now.  I was teasing  him, and he was taunting me back, and then he said, "Yeah, well, you're so ugly you have to ask girls out, cause the boys won't date you!"

And it would have been fine, just another taunt, if my parents hadn't been all, "Okay kids, that's enough."

But then he took it a step farther and was all, "I'm serious, I saw!  She tried to kiss Katrina and everything!"

And then they got really quiet, and I got sent to my room, and apparently they talked to her on the phone, and now we're not allowed to have sleepovers or anything anymore.

I was going to tell them.  I thought they'd be cool with it!  They've been cool in the past about stuff like that.  And it's not like she was, you know, interested.  who would be


And the absolute worst part about all of this?  Katrina didn't care!  No one cared until that little twerp fucking brought it up!  I don't know if my parents are mad or not.  Maybe they just don't know how to react.  I don't think they've had to deal with this before.  I don't think they know what to do.

I swear, sometimes, I wish my little brother would just...disappear without a trace.  Maybe I'll write a song about it, sing it in front of him.  Ha!

I think I'll do just that.

~~Destiny

No comments:

Post a Comment