Friday, December 2, 2011

Owie

Okay there might be a downside to killing acolytes of the Mouthless Smile.

Namely, when they summon a lesser manifestation of the Mouthless Smile for revenge.

Christ I hate that thing.  My fingers are bleeding and I might have dislocated my shoulder.  Also one of Katrina's strings broke.  It was the best string, too.

Oh well, at least I managed to solo it back to wherever the hell it is when it isn't in our world fucking everything up.  I'm pretty sure the acolytes were wetting themselves when they saw that.  Mission accomplished.

Anyway I'm leaving San Diego tomorrow.  He's not here, and answers aren't here, just ghosts and cultists.

Gonna head east (like I have much choice), as soon as I find a music store to scavenge for a new G string(snicker).

~~Destiny

No comments:

Post a Comment