Sunday, December 4, 2011

Stuck

Well.  I guess I'll be camping out in this old house for a while.

It was going so well, but there's a Serpent of the Endless Ravening Maw sleeping in a nearby valley.  I'd make a detour to avoid it but I'm afraid to move too much now that I'm so close to it--pretty sure it stirred when I tapped that cactus for water.  Gonna camp out until morning and see if it's shifted realities in its sleep.  Who knows, maybe I'll be lucky and it'll leave a fang or two behind.  I could use some more picks and reeds.

Anyway, since I have the time, a little about me.  My name is Destiny Grey.  I was a senior in high school during the First Cacophony.  As you might've guessed, during the Cacophony (both times), I heard the Infinite Song--you know, as in literally heard it.  I guess that makes me a capital B bard but that capital letter is waaaaaaaay too pretentious for me.

My favorite instrument is Katrina, my bass, which also has my best friend's soul in it.  I'm also a fan of various woodwinds.  Except the oboe.  Screw the oboe.  I hope the two in my backpack heard that and are suitably burned.

Welp, I'm going to get some sleep.  Hopefully in the morning I'll be down one gigantic transdimensional snake.

1 comment:

  1. Have you ever read Doctor Sax? It's a book by Kerouac about the titular Doctor who is trying to stop the Great World Snake from awakening. You might like it.

    ReplyDelete